Donate to GreenStage
Your donation helps us grow
We invite you to join GreenStage by making a donation today. GreenStage can't do what we do without donations from Shakespeare lovers like yourself. Be a part of keeping Shakespeare in the Park free.
With your support, we can continue to offer audiences the opportunity to:
- Hear Shakespeare's words as they were originally heard - outdoors in the company of friends
- Become active participants in shows performed in spaces without walls
- Experience the excitement of live performances, perhaps for the first time
- Enjoy enriching and affordable family entertainment
- Your donation makes all the difference.
Now you can target your donations to your favorite GreenStage program, or just make a general donation!
- GENERAL DONATIONS - These donations help pay our administrative costs like insurance, storage fees, and staff stipends.
- SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK - Our signature program is seen by over ten thousand people each year. Contributions help pay for production costs like artist stipends, costumes and props, and touring supplies.
- SEATTLE OUTDOOR THEATER FESTIVAL - GreenStage now manages this popular festival that draws thousands of people to Volunteer Park for a weekend of free theater from eight different companies. Donations pay for festival staff, event signage, and publicity.
- EDUCATION - Our summer camp program goes to several Seattle parks each summer, and we also offer touring shows to schools. Giving in this area helps pay for teacher salaries, development of new programs, and summer camp scholarships for low income families.
- HARD BARD! - Each Halloween we bring a little bit of classic horror to the stage in our fun-filled (and blood filled) Hard Bard series. Donate to help pay for performance space, set building, artist stipends, and stage blood.